What to prepare when applying for a Korea visa?
Applying for a Korea visa is not difficult, depending on some types of visa to Korea as: Travel, work, visit relatives, study abroad will have different regulations and requirements. Han – Viet would like to share some useful information to help you to consult and have the best preparation.
Step 1: Prepare and complete the applicationPreview Changes (opens in a new window)
– Passport valid for at least 06 months with less than 90 days.
– Visa application form filled in and signed. Forms can only be in English or Korean. On the application is a photo size (3.5cm x 4.5cm) taken in the last 03 months.
– Identity card, place of residence: Copy of Family record book, birth certificate, marriage certificate.
– Financial Proof: (Original and English / Korean notarized by the state notary)
Provides confirmation of your savings account balance (at least $ 5000, or at least $ 100 million), which can be bilingual in English – Vietnamese, or in English depending on the bank.
The last three months payroll statement via bank, or salary statement of the company.
The most recent 03 month Personal Income Tax (PIT) bill (in the case of income within the taxable period), or may be used for the last 03 months.
Copies of documents proving ownership of property, cars, securities … (if applicable).
– If you are retired: Decide on retirement or retirement book.
– Exemption from proof of financial capability in the following cases:
+ Persons working in government agencies (supplemented with certification of employees or civil servant)
+ Has traveled to OECD countries (in the last 05 years).
+ To Korea more than 2 times (need to supplement the document confirming the entry and exit of the country (copy of visa)). List of OECD countries.
– Proof of work (the purpose is to increase confidence in your stability in Vietnam when you want to travel or work abroad)
+ Employment contract (with employee) or appointment letter, business registration certificate (if business owner) (*)
+ Letter of appointment (the company’s decision to send you for business purposes or training, …)
+ Leave of Absence Letter if the purpose of the trip is travel.
Note: Documents (*) in Vietnamese must be translated into English / Korean. If the English / Korean version is available, it is required to photocopy and have the company’s seal. The remaining documents need to be in English / Korean signed and stamped company.
– Other documents
+ Itinerary: Specify arrival locations in English or Korean (no need to notarized).
+ Confirmation of hotel booking.
Step 2: Submit and pay
After you have completed your dossier then submit it, because Consular will not receive the missing documents.
Where to submit: Consulate General of Korea in Ho Chi Minh City 107 Nguyen Du Street, District 1.
For those who born in Da Nang to the north, register at the Korean Embassy in Hanoi. If you wish to submit to the Consulate of the Republic of Korea in Ho Chi Minh City, you need to add: Household registration in the area from Da Nang to the southern provinces (translation and notary public) and long-term labor contract ( Attached to the English legal notary translation)).
For people born in the remaining areas submit in Ho Chi Minh City, if you want to apply for a visa in Hanoi also have to add the same document.
Time to receive dossiers
From 9 am to 12 pm all weekdays from Monday to Friday (except for the holidays of the Embassy).
– Time to return results: From 2 pm to 4 pm all weekdays from Monday to Friday (except the holidays of the Embassy).
– The time of receipt of the results is usually about 8 working days from the date of application.
– When you come to apply for visa, remember to bring your original ID card.
If these procedures make you nervous or do not have enough time to prepare. We recommend that you use the professional Korean visa service high pass rate up to 99% in Korea – Vietnam to save time and cost.
Step 3: Wait for results and interview
The afternoon of the week from Monday to Friday only to return the visa results. LSQ staff will receive the dossier and return the appointment letter 7-8 days to get visa.
Written notice will be given in case of refusal, or need to add documents the Consulate will contact to notify before the date of appointment results.
In case of interview
– You will be asked many questions about the purpose, the reason for choosing Korean tourism; You have to show them that you have a stable job in Vietnam; You have many binding relationships and sure after the trip you have to go back and when you stay in Korea, you know where you go, what to do. The important thing is that when you come to the interview, please show yourself well, confident and comfortable with the psychology of not applying for this visa this time, then next time, do not go to Korea then go to another country.
– Prepare the travel schedule so that you do not miss a reply to verify the truthfulness of the trip.
– When interviewing, you should dress politely, secretly, seriously.
Visa validity: 03 months from the date of issue and only one entry exit value, except health certificate is 06 months.
Golden points increase your chances of success
– You have a visa to go to developed countries in Europe, America, Australia … or at least have the exit signs of countries such as Thailand, Singapore …
– You have a good job, salary from $ 1,000 or more and have worked long (minimum 12 months).
– Have a bank account of 200 million VND or more.
– Confirmed return air ticket book and hotel room in Korea.
– Have a detailed, reasonable schedule and the day before the expiry date of visa at least 3 days.
Some risk of falling records
– The most noticeable is the lack of items as required
– Due to a ban on entry or expulsion in another country.
– Passport has never been exported and when the interview was not reasonable.
– Earnings are too low and your account balance is less than $ 5000 or $ 100 million.
– No clear timetable and confirmed booking return air ticket, hotel room.
Commitment for all visa applications in Han – Viet
– Supports all necessary paperwork and paperwork to complete the quickest and simplest visa.
– Proceed with application, visa application and visa application for you
– Korea Visa has a high pass rate.
– Receive – return the visa to the customer’s request
Han – Viet would like to wish you a happy trip, especially to sincerely believe in our services.